WSDAC`s Representatives (dr Brankica Majkić-Dursun, prof. dr Stevan Prohaska and Miodrag Milovanović) participated in National Celebration of International World Water Day held on Faculty of Civil engineering on March 25th, 2019. National IHP Committee organized the celebration. Director of WSDAC presented official WWDR Raport for 2019.
The National Committee for IHP held a manifestation of the UN Water Day celebration at the Faculty of Civil Engineering in Belgrade on March 25, 2019.
The Centre for Water for Sustainable Development and Climate Change has taken part in the event. At the suggestion of the representative of the UNESCO World Water Assessment Program, our Centre accepted to present the official presentation of the United Nations World Water Development Report 2019, at a national event related to the World Water Day celebration.
On behalf of the Centre and the Jaroslav Černi Institute hosting the Centre, the manifestations were attended by:
- Brankica Majkic-Dursun, PhD, Director of the Centre, with presentation of The United Nations World Water Development Report 2019 “LEAVING NO ONE BEHIND”
- Prof. Stevan Prohaska PhD, with a presentation entitled Historic Danube Flood
- Miodrag Milovanović, participant of the event
Our representatives distributed to participants of the event the material sent from Paris in hard copy:
- The United Nations World Water Development Report 2019
- The United Nations World Water Development Report 2019 Facts and Figures
- The United Nations World Water Development Report 2019 Executive Summary
- Flash disks with ppt presentation of the Report
The presentation of the report The United Nations World Water Development Report 2019 “LEAVING NO ONE BEHIND” can be downloaded: